Hardware set for Bear 2.0 to 2.1 Upgrade
Regular price $4.89
THIS KIT ALLOWS YOU TO CONVERT YOUR BEAR 2.0 to BEAR 2.1 WITH THE SAME SCREWS AND T-NUTS YOU RECEIVED WHEN YOU PURCHASED YOUR BEAR 2.0 UPGRADE. AN UPGRADE KIT WITH THE NEW SCREWS AND T-NUTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON.
Below is the list is the hardware needed if you upgrade from Bear 2.0 to this new release. No changes are needed on the frame itself.
- 1x M5x16 screw (button head ISO 7380)
- 1x M3x30 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 7x M3x25 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 4x M3x18 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 2x M3x14 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 2x M3 square nut (DIN 562)
- 2x M3 hex nuts DIN 934
- 1x M3 hex nylock nut (DIN 985)
- 1x M3 washer (DIN 125), 0.5mm thick
- 1x Dowel pin, 2.95mm diameter, 15.8mm long (same as Bear X axis)
- 12x M4x5mm set screw
Please Note: You must already have the Bear Upgrade Kit.
Please consider becoming a Patreon and supporting the great work of the Bear Upgrade and it's designer.