Hardware set for Bear 2.0 to 2.1 Upgrade
Regular price $4.89
Below is the list is the hardware needed if you upgrade from Bear 2.0 to this new release. No changes are needed on the frame itself.
- 1x M5x16 screw (button head ISO 7380)
- 1x M3x30 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 7x M3x25 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 4x M3x18 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 2x M3x14 screw (socket head ISO 4762)
- 2x M3 square nut (DIN 562)
- 2x M3 hex nuts DIN 934
- 1x M3 hex nylock nut (DIN 985)
- 1x M3 washer (DIN 125), 0.5mm thick
- 1x Dowel pin, 2.95mm diameter, 15.8mm long (same as Bear X axis)
- 12x M4x5mm set screw
Please Note: You must already have the Bear Upgrade Kit.